digg me

insurance ad

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why you should get Accident Insurance

This summer I experienced one of the most common reasons that families visit the emergency room. My daughter, an avid outdoor skater, fell and broke a bone in her hand. She is fine – thanks for asking – but I did experience sticker shock when I got the bill for over a thousand dollars. It did not help that I lost a couple of days at work to tend to her.

Why I Bought Accident Injury Insurance

Accidents happen all the time. It is simple not something we can fully control. By getting an accident insurance policy you can protect yourself and your family from filing for personal bankruptcy in the process. Get an insurance quote today and sign up for an inexpensive accident insurance plan that will protect you and you family.

1 comment:

  1. This post truly made me felt that accident insurance policy is a helpful option and one can't make sure that this would never happen to them. I will sign up for a policy soon and start searching for some nice quotes. Thanks.
    commercial insurance

    ReplyDelete

insurance ad